The Paznaun region - a very sunny valley with four idyllic villages (See, Kappl, Ischgl and Galtür) embedded in a stunning mountain backdrop – the perfect destination for your summer holiday.
There is plenty to do here: countless hiking trails, a large biker area and single trails, huts and mountain pastures, swimming pools and lakes, adventure parks for children and much more, all free of charge. Yes, you heard it right. The Silvretta Card all-inclusive comes with a free ticket and thousands of options:
- Use of all the cable cars and chair lifts in Ischgl, Galtür, Kappl, See & Samnaun
- Use of the public transport in Paznaun/Bielerhöhe
- Free admission to the indoor and outdoor pools in Ischgl & Galtür
- Free admission to the play-, sports- & water park See
- Free admission to the Alpinarium Galtür & Cablecar Museum Ischgl
- Toll-free use of the `Silvretta Hochalpenstrasse´ mountain road by car, bus or motorbike
- Discount on motorbike hire at the High Bike Testcenter Paznaun
The Tyrolean landscape offers many great opportunities. Spend your summer holiday in the Paznaun region and experience the spectacular mountain world of Tyrol.